Monday, December 24, 2012

Lonely Stranger...!!

Time and our life run the same,clock ticks away and the days pass by and still you are an lonely stranger looking for something which you don't know yet......


Hi frnds,
             Merry Christmas and i have received a wonderful gift from my brother, " a beautiful Christmas carol from santa.." ,thanks to you bro. This post of mine is just the thoughts of a lonely person...

May be am looking at the sky to see the stars and the moon besides each other and i think about myself that,i may be a sky but am still lonely,i have stars within me but no star dearer to me,am so vast enough but has nothing within me....

May be am thinking about a cycle,i always see two wheels within it but they are never together but they still make the cycle to run on the road,I may be a wheel but still it is useless if you are broken....

May be am thinking of a hope,but when your heart is already broken can you fix it with a hope in it?

Became lonely by myself and struggling the life for the days to pass by,seeing sunshine daily but nothing makes this soul so happy.Being lonely is not i wanted for but god has given me just a loneliness with a limited life and a hope in heart to live the life...
I didn't make a sin but why i became a lonely stranger in this big city of lights and people?
i walk at the busy streets looking at the people but who cares this stranger,who has nothing in life but just sadness.

Am writing this to those people who are homeless,betrayed by their loved ones,wanting love from the people ,having hope in their heart to get a smile in their face...

I hope anyone, a normal human being can do something for these people....


2 comments:

Jolly Princess said...

Hi Ravs, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope I get you to smile a bit by leaving this comment on your blog. ^)^

Unknown said...

@princess: woah...merry christmas to you too,well thanks how's everything going on?