Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mother(i'm lonely without you!!)

You said to me that stop this game of hide-and-seek has gone for too long come home now,won't you?

but i flew away in the wide open sky,you searched for me everywhere but i was in the place of dreams you spoke of,You were sad and worried about me but my kite flies here without a care,noone to steal the kite's string or cut it to loose.
How do i show you the wonders of this place?
I have drunk from flowing waterfalls,
I touched hanging clusters of dreams,
Here Sun and Shade walk hand in hand,
Here everything has a fresh beauty,
Here there is nothing i lack yet i feel so alone without you Mother!!

You waited for me with a weary eyes but still i flew away for my search of Happiness but now i found that nothing is precious than your lap,You were crying when i was leaving but i didn't cried thinking that i will make you proud but nothing here is as Solace as you MOTHER,
You gave me the inspiration to grow here but nothing here is as GOOD as you MOTHER,
I found friends here mother but no one is as SWEETER as you are MOTHER,
You used to cook my favorite dishes every day but in here i miss the fragrance of your dishes MOTHER,
You used to cry when i was depressed secretly mother but i cry daily here because you are not here,MOTHER,



I'm still lonely without you MOTHER,Missing your Lap,Missing your touch,Missing your presence here...I'M LONELY WITHOUT YOU MOTHER HERE!!!

10 comments:

Balqis DBJ said...

This is really touching. I could feel the strong bond of love between daughter and mother. I like how you express it, Rav. The words really cut through...and I could feel it deep in my heart. When far away, the first thing on mind is those loved ones back home. Mother is in the first place.

I like this post.

S.R. Piccoli said...

What a sweet, touching post, Ravali. I love your sincere way of writing. I'll follow your blog with great interest. Keep up the good blogging and may God bless you!

Simple Sie said...

Ravie I was touched by your post.As a mom I can feel the sadness and care of your mom just wanting you to be there with her.As a child I have not been cared much by my mom but I still miss her presence.It is just a short period of time Ravie and one day you will be back in the loving arms of your mom again :)

www.pelin.com said...

Ravie,thxks for the add,you are a interesting blog,i was touch by your post,with friendship Tavy.

Unknown said...

@balquis:-Life has made something for me which departed me from my mother,well thanks for understanding my feelings!

@rob:-thank you very much i hope you liked it.

@sie:-well waiting for that wonderful day to come.

@Tavy:-Thankyou very much!

Suresh Shrestha said...

Such feelings about mom are really worth-cherishing!
This post of yours is really heart-touching!!

Unknown said...

@suresh:-Well thanks a lot,really i miss her presence now but what to do have to lead this life in such a way now!!

Jill Wellington said...

Beautiful, Ravali! Are you liking America? I imagine you really miss your family!

Unknown said...

@Ms.Jill:-well i like america but i miss my family and friends the most,if they are here too then i like america the most then.heheh

Anonymous said...

Wow ...
It's really hear touching!!!!!