Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Forgiveness...

Hi frns,
         Today i want to talk about a small word named "FORGIVENESS",many people couldn't understand this word and break certain relationships unknowingly.


To say SORRY is a very big thing for them,they think that saying this small word will make their pride to go down or loose.I saw many relationships which end drastically due to these certain petty things and trust.Forgiving a friend should be needed even though if they do mistakes,the same way we must forgive some certain topics which will make a relationship too hard to sustain.

Me myself did hurted many of my friends and i knew it was hard for them to sustain those words of mine but i indeed asked them to forgive me but some didn't.For a person it is really hard to scold anyone or discuss some matter which will make them sad but the other person won't think that,just they sway a saying that "you scolded me!!!"

They even don't know the reason,why don't they think about the other person that he/she is in any trouble or she just yelled due to irritation or may be of any other reason????
Relationships are easy to broke but difficult to make up!!

So,friends my only request is try to forgive some of the mistakes made by your partner or by your friends which makes your relationship into a world of HAPPINESS 
.

LONG LIVE RELATION,LONG LIVE FRIENDSHIP!!!

Note:-- Sorry BEAN of being angry at you,SORRY to u MRS.LYN(may be i'm still young to think about any matter)!!!!
    

3 comments:

Lyn said...

I understand Ravie I'm been through this believe me. You don't have to this but I appreciate it really! Sometimes let time heal wounds Ravie yes honestly a became quite grrrr...but that's it the next day I went laughing again that's life. No one is perfect Ravie...we are still friends don't worry...and about Beany just let him cool for a while ok...

Christian said...

hello Ravie I left a link here on your site so you can open our family site...enjoy pur picts.just click on our name before the comment ok thanks

Anonymous said...

forgiveness gives us inner peace ...