Saturday, May 29, 2010

LEAVING.....

Hi frns,
           My friends this is actually a post from me just to talk about myself and i want all your support and wishes.I gonna miss internet world for sometime because i want to be in the real world.I had lots of stress so,i'm doing this.


The day i started a blog is still remembered by me that is feb20th,2010.well through this i really got many praises and i'm really proved that i had a stamina to write about something.I myself want to get into the outer world and learn some new topics.If i mention this in Bloggers site my friends won't let me to leave but i will leave and don't worry guys you all are remembered by me and the last time i didn't joked but actually i was serious but after you all requests i just said it is a joke but now time has come to pay you all a BIG GOODBYE!!!!

Really within few days i will just remove my account in bloggers (after i get century votes) just kidding i will remove my blogs in that website or i was planning to stop writing blogs.I got marvelous friends in my real world and when all of my online friends talk with me, i really feel bad that i miss them,i still keep my smiles on but still i miss my friends.

Lastly,I MISS BLOGGING and i may probably couldn't come often or i will come often i can't say but i can say only one thing that is i'm just LEAVING.


I CAME LIKE A STRANGER,
I TALKED TO YOU ALL AS A STRANGER,
I COMMENTED ON YOU ALL AS A STRANGER,
I'M LEAVING YOU ALL AS A STRANGER!!!!!

NOTE:--my blog still runs but i couldn't guarantee it will be in bloggers.  

TO MY READERS PLEASE STAY TUNED I WILL BE BACK....

3 comments:

Jill Wellington said...

What is going on??? So you really ARE leaving? You have touched a lot of people Ravali! You were the first to welcome me here and I have really enjoyed following you.

Unknown said...

please ms.jill do follow my blogs,they will be still running just i want to leave bloggers for some time that's all!!!

JollyPrincess said...

I understand exactly how you feel about WWW. Before becoming active in publishing my blog at the close of the year 2009, I got very enthusiastic to find out how it would work. I had been a blogger since 2008 but it was only lately I had decided to publish it. I became popular due to the communities I had joined it. But there are times I feel I am being used by some websites for some bloggers to create an account. Like you, I may decide to close my account in some of the communities I joined, in the days to come.

Please go ahead and do whatever will make you happy. Our life revolves in the real world not on WWW alone. I know you will be visiting us once in a while. You are always welcome to leave a comment on my blog in your free time. You take care… Mwahh! :)