Monday, March 22, 2010

Thanks to Beanizer and every Blogger!!!!

Especially Beanizer and next to all my followers,friends in blogger and thank you Dreamy Eyed Girl for giving such wonderful comment on me!!!

I never expect that anyone would appreciate my blog and really give support through their wonderful comments,i really feel like im successful as a blogger and a friend to all the bloggers who appreciated me much and inspired me to write posts.

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Myself:

1)Iam really open minded and never feel bad to say what is right and what is wrong.
2)I like to read books and not on internet but see iam getting used to it by reading everyone's blogs..huh.
3)I really like to make friends and i share everything to my friends and moreover they are really my well wishers and ofcourse my first priority is family but friends are next too!!!
4)Firstly,i must say i really don't know about other country people and had a bad thought about them but talking with some good persons like beanizer,mugambi,johann kotez and thiruselvam changed my thoughts that other country people are also good ones and think alike!!!!
5)I really don't like hollywood movies much but i like some of them which are of good concepts.
6)Iam priyanka chopra's biggest fan and if i had a situation to choose between my husband and priyanka i choose her!!!!!!
7)Iam a typical shy girl and had lots of temper but im also a friendly girl too!!!

Persons For Whom I Would Like To Give This Gift Are:-

Beanizer=Thanks for being a good friend,i really like the way you write your blogs and especially when u say in                 your blog that u r a kid!!!!
Mugambi=Truly a good blogger and good friend!!!

Sudheera=She has much knowledge about many things.

JollyPrincess=She is definitely a princess to her dad and her blog is really an realistic one and good one

Arindam=He has much knowledge about Indian cultures and truely a good blogger!!!

Suraj=Truly a good competator in blogging that he feels like but  a good person

Johann Kotze=I really like his car tatoos and a fan of his blog!!!

Kim=A truely inspiring and a motivator!!!

Didz=Really a good helper and supporter!!!

Thiruselvam=I like his talks mostly and his blogs are awesome!!!

PranabHazra=He really motivates people and truly a good blogger!!!

Tryant=Really optimistic person and mysterious blog he had!!!

Karen=Truly a good writer!!!!

Moonomo=Really busy person but never forgets his friends for sure and he got much talent!!!

I hope all these people stay as my friends forever!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Ravali, It is my pleasure to be a friend. You are a knowledgeable person than me.
I like the peoples who are from IT sectors. Your blog posts are always helping visitors to find something new.
My God bless you and fill your life with peace and wealth. @_@

beanizer_05 said...

oh..you can count on me on that one--i'll always be your friend ravie:)

keep blogging..we're here..
be happy all the time!

sudhi said...

ooooo choooo chweet of uuu